Ho Chi Minh City Open University.
Level 1, 97 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Mr. Chi was awarded a Bachelor degree from the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City with a major on Economics of Planning and Investment. Chi is currently enrolled in Vietnam – The Netherlands Programme for Master of Art in Development Economics. Chi’s research interests are in Development Finance and Inequality in emerging markets. The findings from his first ever research paper entitled “Exchange Rate Pass-through in the ASEAN Countries: An Application of the SVAR model” were presented at the Vietnam’s Business and Economics Research conference (VBER2017). From this Conference, he was awarded the best presentation award.
Mr. Chi Ho can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Liberalization
- Income Inequality for emerging markets
- Anh T. Vo, Chi M. Ho, Duc H. Vo (2019). Understanding the Exchange Rate Pass-through to Consumer Prices in Vietnam using SVAR Approach. International Journal of Emerging Markets. [SSCI and Scopus, Impact Factor of 2.3]
- Hoang H. Nguyen, Chi M. Ho, Duc H. Vo (2019). An Appropriate Model of Capital Raisings for the Vietnamese Listed Firms. Journal of Risk and Financial Management. [ISI ESCI]
- Tan N. Vu, Duc H. Vo, Chi M. Ho, Loan T. H. Van (2019). Modelling the impact of agricultural shocks on oil price in the US: A new approach. Journal of Risk and Financial Management. [ISI ESCI]
- Duc H. Vo; Loan T. H. Van; Dai B. Tran; Tan N. Vu; Chi M. Ho (2019). The Determinants of Gender Income Inequality in Vietnam: A Longitudinal Data Analysis. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade. DOI: 10.1080/1540496X.2019.1609443. [SSCI, IF of 0.84]
- Anh, V. T., Quan, L. T. T., Phuc, N. V., Chi, H. M., & Duc, V. H. (2018). Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN Countries: An Application of the SVAR Model. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 1-14. DOI: 10.1080/1540496X.2018.1474737. [SSCI, IF of 0.84]
- Duc H. Vo, Thang C. Nguyen, Chi M. Ho, and Anh T. Vo (2018). Gender-based income inequality and provincial economic growth in Vietnam. Journal of Science, Vol. 63(6), pp. 43-55.
- Chi M. Ho, Anh T. Vo, Duc H. Vo (2019) Inequality of public spending on education and Income inequality in Vietnam. Journal of Economics and Development.